- Find Items
- Discovery Service
- Broad Topics / General Databases
- Business and Management Databases
- Ebook Databases
- Education Databases
- History Databases
- Literature & Language Databases
- Library & Information Science Databases
- Music & the Arts Databases
- News/Newspaper Databases
- Psychology Databases
- Reference Resources
- Religion / Theology / Philosophy Databases
- Science Databaes
- Social Science (General) Databases
- E-Resources Search
- Browse Journal Titles
- Chapel Messages
- Digital Archives
- Research Assistance
- Ask a Question
In the mid-1940s the Pacific Bible Seminary student body began publishing a yearbook. The Lampas, coming from the Greek word for "light," was named by Mrs. Martha Hurst, who served as its faculty advisor.
View our archive of past Lampas volumes.
The collection includes twenty-one (21) black-and-white photographs, donated by Anna Beth (Abbie) Ross, most of which are approximately 2 1/2 x 4 1/2 inches in size. The photos were taken while Ross attended Pacific Bible Seminary from Fall 1945 through Fall 1946. She later transferred to Cinicinnati Bible Seminary and graduated from there in May 1950.
The Taubman Collection is made up of sermons (1894-1915), advertisement cards, photographs, daily planning diaries, a family scrapbook, numerous newspaper and newsletter clippings, and a bust in Taubman's likeness. The majority of this collection has been digitized to preserve the brittle originals and to share their contents with a wider audience.
Shortly after moving to its present Fullerton location, Pacific Christian College inaugurated a Restoration Movement Hall of Fame as a reminder to patrons of the school’s historical roots. The Hall of Fame held a central location in the library, surrounding the mezzanine between the first and second floors, until the library was renovated in 2000.